I recently bought a Bixler 3 electric motor glider from Hobbyking.It looked fine out of the box and I tried to fly it.
I could not control it and had a light crash. As it hit the ground I saw a section of the nose fly up in the air. I have never seen that happen before. When I inspected the plane I saw that several parts had just come unstuck and fallen off.
Close inspection showed that very little glue had been applied - just a few spots here and there. The plane was extremely fragile as a result. I discussed it at length with customer support. They rejected my claim saying that they would not honour a warranty after a crash.
This policy means they can ship a product with serious faults (as long as they are not visible) and deny responsibility. I asked to be referred to higher management and they refused. I am sure I would have enough evidence to sue them for breach of contract - not supplying a product fit for purpose. I asked where I could sue them and where they are located.
They would not tell me. They have cheated me and I have no way of getting justice.
This is an appalling way to do business.There is no way of lodging a complaint.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Other products have been fine
What I disliked
- Customer service is a joke
- Reason of review:
- No way of lodging a complaint. Stone-wall customer service.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hobbyking Bix3 Trainer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."