Middlewich, England
2.6

I recently bought a Bixler 3 electric motor glider from Hobbyking.It looked fine out of the box and I tried to fly it.

I could not control it and had a light crash. As it hit the ground I saw a section of the nose fly up in the air. I have never seen that happen before. When I inspected the plane I saw that several parts had just come unstuck and fallen off.

Close inspection showed that very little glue had been applied - just a few spots here and there. The plane was extremely fragile as a result. I discussed it at length with customer support. They rejected my claim saying that they would not honour a warranty after a crash.

This policy means they can ship a product with serious faults (as long as they are not visible) and deny responsibility. I asked to be referred to higher management and they refused. I am sure I would have enough evidence to sue them for breach of contract - not supplying a product fit for purpose. I asked where I could sue them and where they are located.

They would not tell me. They have cheated me and I have no way of getting justice.

This is an appalling way to do business.There is no way of lodging a complaint.

This reviewer shared experience about "no way of lodging a complaint. stone-wall customer service." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hobbyking and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hobbyking bix3 trainer from Hobbyking was customer service is a joke , but reviewer liked other products have been fine. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hobbyking.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Hobbyking to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hobbyking?

Comments