Ordered a sea vixen jet from them, did not receive it.They said it had been shipped but did not give me notification of payment received, no shipping or delivery information, just a --mail from hextronics their credit cart and pay pal partner showing I had paid for it.

After many e-mails and live chats where I was lied to they said shipping info and tracking number would be e-mailed to me. I have not received that or my merchandise.

Will never order from them again, better to spend money on a hooker at least you get something in return.Also be careful when shopping with them, they have 3 different prices on their stuff, east coast pricing, west coast pricing and international with a 50.00 dollar plus shipping charge and it will try to ship your stuff internationally costing you much dollars and time waiting

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sea vixen jet from Hobbyking. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $138 and wants Hobbyking to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was their customer service is a joke and never received item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hobbyking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hobbyking?

Comments