I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put the wrong items in the order, and instead said that I ordered the wrong items; they said that if I wanted to return the items then I would have to pay all postage.
I cut my losses, paid to have the items shipped back, and received proof of delivery from UPS. However, HobbyKing still did not post a refund. I contacted them 8 days after they received the items I sent back, and they said they had not received the items. They continued to deny they had the items until I provided a copy of the proof of delivery. After that, I was assured that my refund would be posted.
Now they were saying I returned the wrong items. I have not received a response from them about any further details, and they continue to refuse to refund my money. They currently owe me $88.66 for two lithium-polymer batteries.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not get refund
- Reason of review:
- Problemwith refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lithium Polymer Batteries
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g. Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc. Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "False advertising. Sold me 1 thing, sent me another. Refused to make it right! Worst online buying experience ever!! Horrible customer service!!!..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory. This was my second belt order from..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."