I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put the wrong items in the order, and instead said that I ordered the wrong items; they said that if I wanted to return the items then I would have to pay all postage.

I cut my losses, paid to have the items shipped back, and received proof of delivery from UPS. However, HobbyKing still did not post a refund. I contacted them 8 days after they received the items I sent back, and they said they had not received the items. They continued to deny they had the items until I provided a copy of the proof of delivery. After that, I was assured that my refund would be posted.

Now they were saying I returned the wrong items. I have not received a response from them about any further details, and they continue to refuse to refund my money. They currently owe me $88.66 for two lithium-polymer batteries.

Reason of review: Problemwith refund.

I didn't like: Did not get refund.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 06, 2015.

Comments

Alpine, California, United States #1093714

contact your credit card company. File a chargeback. Some card issuers give up to a year to file a claim.