I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put the wrong items in the order, and instead said that I ordered the wrong items; they said that if I wanted to return the items then I would have to pay all postage.

I cut my losses, paid to have the items shipped back, and received proof of delivery from UPS. However, HobbyKing still did not post a refund. I contacted them 8 days after they received the items I sent back, and they said they had not received the items. They continued to deny they had the items until I provided a copy of the proof of delivery. After that, I was assured that my refund would be posted.

Now they were saying I returned the wrong items. I have not received a response from them about any further details, and they continue to refuse to refund my money. They currently owe me $88.66 for two lithium-polymer batteries.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not get refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "problemwith refund" of lithium polymer batteries and associated monetary loss in the amount of $89. Hobbyking needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lithium polymer batteries in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hobbyking.

Had an Experience with Hobbyking?

Comments

Alpine, California, United States #1093714

contact your credit card company. File a chargeback. Some card issuers give up to a year to file a claim.