Hobbyking - Theft

I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put the wrong items in the order, and instead said that I ordered the wrong items; they said that if I wanted to return the items then I would have to pay all postage.

I cut my losses, paid to have the items shipped back, and received proof of delivery from UPS. However, HobbyKing still did not post a refund. I contacted them 8 days after they received the items I sent back, and they said they had not received the items. They continued to deny they had the items until I provided a copy of the proof of delivery. After that, I was assured that my refund would be posted.

Now they were saying I returned the wrong items. I have not received a response from them about any further details, and they continue to refuse to refund my money. They currently owe me $88.66 for two lithium-polymer batteries.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lithium Polymer Batteries
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #618513 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hobbyking? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
this guy

Jan 13 #1093714 Alpine, California

contact your credit card company. File a chargeback. Some card issuers give up to a year to file a claim.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.