I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put the wrong items in the order, and instead said that I ordered the wrong items; they said that if I wanted to return the items then I would have to pay all postage.
I cut my losses, paid to have the items shipped back, and received proof of delivery from UPS. However, HobbyKing still did not post a refund. I contacted them 8 days after they received the items I sent back, and they said they had not received the items. They continued to deny they had the items until I provided a copy of the proof of delivery. After that, I was assured that my refund would be posted.
Now they were saying I returned the wrong items. I have not received a response from them about any further details, and they continue to refuse to refund my money. They currently owe me $88.66 for two lithium-polymer batteries.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not get refund
- Reason of review:
- Problemwith refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lithium Polymer Batteries
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I had used the cyber power cp900 avr uninterruptible power supply to protect my equipment for several years until the unit stopped working displaying a fault warning. I..."
- "This is to seek your assistance Regarding my purchase of dash cam which I bought last January 21,2015 delivered in my house,but was not working.they told me to video the..."
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "Jerry M. Jewell ruined my basement in Westminster, CO. Jerry was hired to remove the drywall in two bedrooms, a hallway, and bathroom for the purpose of an inspection by..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "Have you asked yourself, What would happen if the car reserved has mechanical problems? Those fortunate enough to reserve a car mechanically safe and working should be considered lucky. That..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."